Cyntel Technologies is currently accepting applications for Administrative Assistants in support of a Customer located in Springfield, VA.
Clearance – TS/SCI and will require sitting for a Poly within 30 days.
The AA is anticipated to support a variety of NGA offices not requiring the higher labor category of Executive Assistant. The AA independently accomplishes more of the general or routine office administrative tasks. The AA category should have the expertise and qualifications to accomplish moderately complex administrative tasks with minimal guidance and assistance. Depending on the customer office, some tasks can be more dynamic (i.e., less routine) and challenging than other tasks.
Minimum Education and Work Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in General Business Administration, Minimum of 2 years Administrative experience
Associate’s Degree in General Business Administration, Minimum of 4 years Administrative experience
High School Diploma, Minimum of 6 years Administrative experience
- Prior experience as an administrative assistant administratively supporting lower-to-mid management levels of an office.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant supporting routine administrative requirements.
- Capable of handling moderate workloads effectively coordinating with multiple resources and multitask in a fast-paced environment that may often have competing priorities with minimal assistance.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- Create workbooks (e.g., read-ahead, staffing, continuity, standard operating procedures) for leadership planning and/or to support execution of leadership responsibilities and office administrative business rhythms.
Desirable Skills and Qualifications (not Required)
- Prior DOD and/or NGA experience working in a related field.
- Prior experience working with the military and understanding of the military services.
- Proficient working knowledge of the following corporate applications:
- Defense Travel System (DTS) with knowledge of the Federal Travel Regulation (FTR) and Joint Travel Regulation (JTR)
- NGA Central Electronic Routing and Tasking System (N-CERTS)
- Possesses a working knowledge of the NGA internal coordination and approval processes.
- Working knowledge of Access database
- Proficient with NGA correspondence manual
- Working knowledge of NGA’s Records Management requirements
- A working level understanding of NGA corporate processes
- Prior schedule, coordinate, set-up, and operate Video Teleconference (VTC) equipment; and this include teleconferences.
Why Cyntel Technologies?
Cyntel Technologies offers a competitive benefit package to include:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Bereavement Leave
- Military Leave
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Life Insurance
But what sets Cyntel Technologies apart from most other companies? That would be the continual open-door access to Senior Leadership as Cyntel nurtures an environment where you can voice your ideas, opinions, concerns, and you will be heard. Our management focus and culture are based on “One Team, One Fight” and resonates throughout our entire staff every day.