Cyntel Technologies is currently accepting applications for an All-Source Analyst with Counterintelligence experience for an opportunity in Jacksonville, FL.
Clearance – TS/SCI and willingness to take a CI Poly, if required
- Provide reach back intelligence support to a forward element in Iraq.
- At least four years analytical experience with MOS 1N, 35F, 350F, 18F, 35D, 34A OR USMC – 0211 – Counterintelligence/Human Intelligence (CI/HUMINT) Specialist, 0204 CI/HUMINT Officer, 0210 CI/HUMINT Operations Officer, 0231 Intelligence Specialist, 0239 Intelligence Analyst, 0205 Master Analyst OR U.S. Navy – Navy Intelligence Specialist OR USAF – 14NX Intelligence Officer, 1N0XX Operations Intelligence, 1N791 Human Intelligence Specialist, 1N490 Intelligence Fusion Analyst at the tactical and/or operational level OR other equivalent DoD Joint Service or other Service specialty codes
Special skills (Required):
- Proficient in utilizing standard computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Possess strong research, analytical, and writing skills.
- Be capable of effectively operating as a member of an analytical team from a remote location.
- Briefing skills to include the ability to clearly articulate complex information.
Desired Skills (Not Required):
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree
- Deployed experience in either Afghanistan, Iraq
- Tactical and/or operational level experience
- Experience in either CI/HUMINT, CT and political/military analysis in other AORs
Apply to get further details or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Cyntel Technologies?
Cyntel Technologies offers a competitive benefit package to include:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Bereavement Leave
- Military Leave
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Life Insurance
But what sets Cyntel Technologies apart from most other companies? That would be the continual open-door access to Senior Leadership as Cyntel nurtures an environment where you can voice your ideas, opinions, concerns, and you will be heard. Our management focus and culture are based on “One Team, One Fight” and resonates throughout our entire staff every day.