Cyntel Technologies currently is accepting applications for Counterintelligence and All Source Analysts at Ft Devens, MA.
- Provide analysis support to an intelligence analytical team of military and DoD civilian analysts in support of CJ2 analytical requirements.
- Education – Associates degree or four years relevant experience
- Experience – at least five years analytic experience with former MOS 18F, 35L, 35M, 351L/M, 97B, 97E, 35E, 35F, 350F, 35D, 34A OR other service equivalent specialty codes such as 18F = SF INTEL NCO or 180A SF WO with ASOT-III, USAF 7S071 – Special Investigator (SI), USMC 0211 Counterintelligence/HUMINT (CI/HUMINT) specialist OR other DoD joint service equivalent specialty codes
Special skills or qualifications:
- Proficient in utilizing standard computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Possess strong research, analytical, and writing skills.
- Be capable of effectively operating as a member of an analytical team from a remote location in support of CJOA-A requirements
Desired Skills and Experience: (Preferred/Not Required)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in either CI, CT, Afghanistan/SWA regional issues, HUMINT, or political/military analysis
- Tactical and/or operational level experience
- Four years CI/HUMINT experience preferred.
- Experience with assessment of sources and their reporting through the corroboration of source reporting and providing analytical feedback.
Travel: Position is located at Ft Devens, MA – minimal travel required
Why Cyntel Technologies?
Cyntel Technologies offers a competitive benefit package to include:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Bereavement Leave
- Military Leave
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Life Insurance
But what sets Cyntel Technologies apart from most other companies? That would be the continual open-door access to Senior Leadership as Cyntel nurtures an environment where you can voice your ideas, opinions, concerns, and you will be heard. Our management focus and culture are based on “One Team, One Fight” and resonates throughout our entire staff every day.