Cyntel Technologies is currently accepting applications for a Data Engineer to support a customer at Ft Gordon, GA.
Clearance – TS/SCI
Providing support to a large contract supporting NGA
MA or MS in Data Science, Data Analytics, Informatics, Statistics, or related field AND 5 years CURRENT Intelligence Analysis experience.
BA or BS in Data Science, Data Analytics, Informatics, Statistics, or related field AND 7 years CURRENT Intelligence Analysis experience.
- Excellent written & oral communication, research, and analytic skills
- Expert ability to manage personnel, requirements, and coordination of projects
- Expert capabilities to research, create, develop, and deliver professional briefings, multimedia presentations, and written reports
- Experience utilizing programming languages such as SAS, R, Java, C, MATLAB, ScaLa, or Python; experience accelerating large data transactions across industry- leading GPU architectures to answer analytic questions
- Experience with assessments, enterprise data integration, governance, and metrics, including the application of metadata management techniques and ability to interrogate databases efficiently using SQL
- Experience with tradecraft and publication; ability to coordinate and support cross- community meetings and working groups; assimilate large volumes of information, and independently produce reports using data science focused libraries such as Pandas, Scikit, TensorFlow and Gensim to answer analytical questions
- Knowledge of Army structure and defense level intelligence operations: intelligence collection, fusion, analysis, production, and dissemination for intelligence databases and products
- Knowledge and experience with intelligence operations and in assisting with drafting expert assessments across operations priorities on behalf of the stakeholder
- Specialized training from any intelligence collection and analysis school or certification to include GEOINT Professional Certification (GPC-F, GPC_IA-II, GPC_GA-II, GPC_IS-II, )
- Knowledge and understanding of the National System for GEOINT (NSG) and Intelligence Community; knowledge of private sector data science/analytics, machine learning, and data visualization communities
Apply to get further details or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Cyntel Technologies?
Cyntel Technologies offers a competitive benefit package to include:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Bereavement Leave
- Military Leave
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Life Insurance
But what sets Cyntel Technologies apart from most other companies? That would be the continual open-door access to Senior Leadership as Cyntel nurtures an environment where you can voice your ideas, opinions, concerns, and you will be heard. Our management focus and culture are based on “One Team, One Fight” and resonates throughout our entire staff every day.