Cyntel Technologies is currently accepting applications for Executive Assistants in support of a Customer located in St Louis, MO.
Clearance – TS/SCI and will require sitting for a Poly within 30 days.
The EA anticipated to support a variety of NGA offices and requires highly experienced administrative support. An EA is expected to offer a combination of proven experience and expertise to independently support a customer office with a broad range of administrative activities. The EA independently accomplishes demanding and challenging administrative tasks that are routine and involve high levels of complexity. An EA is expected to independently handle multiple tasks with competing priorities.
Minimum Education and Work Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in General Business Administration, Minimum of 4 years Administrative experience
Associate’s Degree in General Business Administration, Minimum of 6 years Administrative experience
High School Diploma, Minimum of 8 years Administrative experience
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant supporting administrative requirements at the mid- to upper management levels of an office.
- Independently anticipate and provide responsive administrative support to facilitate completion of all organizational mission requirements. This will require executing a broad range of administrative responsibilities with some tasks occurring routinely and/or on an “ad hoc” basis per real-time needs of the office.
- Provide the office with a centralized source of administrative expertise and guidance, which ultimately affects the success of the mission.
- Independently apply mature and objective judgment to determine best approach and course of action to take in both routine and non-routine administrative situations. This will require accurately interpreting and adapting guidelines, policies, precedents, and practices that are not always completely applicable to a changing situation.
- Support office discussions regarding the organization’s administrative business rhythms and contribute recommendations, as necessary. Specifically advise office leadership and management on the administrative implications of additions, deletions, or changes to the varied functions of the organization.
- Prepare special or one-time reports, summaries, or replies to inquiries, selecting relevant information from a variety of sources such as reports, documents, correspondence, and other offices, etc. under general directives with minimum assistance and/or guidance.
- Create workbooks (e.g., read-ahead, staffing, continuity, standard operating procedures) for leadership planning and/or to support execution of leadership responsibilities and office administrative business rhythms.
- Support the office with development of guidance, procedures and/or policies relative to facilitating administrative activities of the organization. These functions may include training/travel budgets, suspense systems, space planning, personnel management, record management, logistics support, asset tracking, etc.
- Assist subordinate administrative assistants on new procedures; request information needed from the subordinate offices for periodic or special conference, reports, inquiries, etc.
- Strong teaming and collaboration skills that foster office unity and cohesiveness in support of completing office administrative requirements.
- Capable of independently handling a large, complex workload, effectively coordinating multiple resources, and multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment having competing priorities.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written with the ability to:
- Articulate and exchange information (i.e., requirements, actions, needs, status, etc.) in a professional tone and attitude to achieve efficient business rhythms; and
- Produce professionally written emails, letters, documents, and other material that is succinct, coherent, uses proper tone, demonstrates proper grammatical use of the English language, and presents proper format/form per established corporate/office guidance.
- Experience with the Defense Travel System (DTS), knowledge of the Federal Travel Regulation (FTR) and Joint Travel Regulation (JTR)
Desirable Skills and Qualifications (not Required)
- Prior DOD and/or NGA experience working in a related field.
- Prior experience working with the military and understanding of the services.
- Proficient working knowledge of the following applications:
- NGA Central Electronic Routing and Tasking System (N-CERTS)
- Management and Execution Tracker (MET)
- Ability to schedule, coordinate, set-up, and operate NGA Video Teleconference (VTC) equipment
- Overseeing office spend plans for travel, supplies, and awards.
- Prior experience with presentation techniques
- Possesses a working knowledge of the NGA internal coordination and approval processes.
- Working knowledge of Access database
- Proficient with NGA correspondence manual
- Working knowledge of NGA’s Record Management requirements
- A working level understanding of NGA corporate processes
- Prior experience with the awards and decorations process
Why Cyntel Technologies?
Cyntel Technologies offers a competitive benefit package to include:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Bereavement Leave
- Military Leave
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Life Insurance
But what sets Cyntel Technologies apart from most other companies? That would be the continual open-door access to Senior Leadership as Cyntel nurtures an environment where you can voice your ideas, opinions, concerns, and you will be heard. Our management focus and culture are based on “One Team, One Fight” and resonates throughout our entire staff every day.