Cyntel Technologies is currently accepting applications for Expert Geospatial Intelligence Analysts to support a customer at Ft Bragg, NC.
Clearance – TS/SCI
Providing support to SOCOM at Ft Bragg, NC.
- A successful Expert Geospatial Intelligence Analyst shall perform advanced level geospatial, topographic, and imagery analysis to fuse multiple intelligence discipline data to support Special Operations mission with regional and point analysis in the Find, Fix, Finish, Exploit, Analyze targeting methodology.
- Expert Geospatial Intelligence Analysts have 8 years of progressive experience with operational and tactical level intelligence performing complex and timely geospatial, topographic, and imagery analysis techniques and methods of ground feature and remotely sensed data, to include general experience in the fields of targeting, collection, and geospatial methodologies to solve complex intelligence problems.
- Shall demonstrate proficiency in geospatial and intelligence data management within a variety of OGC compliant applications and databases.
- Demonstrate a capability to act in a project lead role.
- Shall be highly proficient in utilizing GIS applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Performs imagery analysis and production and possess a broad understanding of collection processes and management.
- Research, train, document, and implement geospatial processing methodologies to solve complex tactical intelligence problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study (including, but not limited to Remote Sensing, GIS, Activity Based Intelligence (ABI), Cartography, or Geography).
- Experience directly supporting SOF military operations in both garrison and deployed environments. Advanced knowledge of computer scripting languages such as Python, R, Visual Basic, C++, or Java.
Apply to get further details or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Cyntel Technologies?
Cyntel Technologies offers a competitive benefit package to include:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Bereavement Leave
- Military Leave
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Life Insurance
But what sets Cyntel Technologies apart from most other companies? That would be the continual open-door access to Senior Leadership as Cyntel nurtures an environment where you can voice your ideas, opinions, concerns, and you will be heard. Our management focus and culture are based on “One Team, One Fight” and resonates throughout our entire staff every day.