Cyntel Technologies is currently accepting applications for GEOINT/IMINT Analysts for Springfield, VA for a NEWLY Awarded 5-year contract!
Clearance – TS/SCI
MID GEOINT/IMINT Analysts
BA/BS degree in Remote Sensing, Cartography, Geography, or related field AND 7 years of Intelligence Analysis experience to include 5 years of CURRENT GEOINT Analysis experience
HS diploma/GED AND Specialized Training with at least 10 years of Intelligence Analysis experience to include 7 years of CURRENT GEOINT Analysis experience
JR GEOINT/IMINT Analysts
BA/BS degree in Remote Sensing, Cartography, Geography, or related field AND 1 year Intelligence Analysis experience
HS diploma/GED AND Specialized Training with at least 4 years of Intelligence Analysis experience
- Excellent written & oral communication, research, and analytic skills
• Expert ability to manage personnel, requirements, and coordination of projects.
• Expert capabilities to research, create, develop, and deliver professional briefings, multimedia presentations, and written reports.
• Extensive experience supporting decision making and special projects on integration issues, including the preparation, production, and coordination of written products and briefings for senior stakeholders.
• Experience with assessments, enterprise data integration, governance, and metrics, including the application of metadata management techniques and data modeling and design.
• Expert knowledge of Army structure and defense level intelligence operations: intelligence collection, fusion, analysis, production, and dissemination for intelligence databases and products
• Experience with tradecraft and publication and ability to coordinate and support cross-community meetings and working groups, assimilate large volumes of information, and independently produce written reports.
Knowledge and experience with intelligence operations and in assisting with drafting expert assessments across operations priorities on behalf of the stakeholder.
• Specialized training from any intelligence collection and analysis school or certification to include GEOINT Professional Certification (GPC-F, GPC_IA-II, GPC_GA-II, GPC_IS-II, etc.)
• Knowledge and understanding of the National System for GEOINT (NSG)
Why Cyntel Technologies?
Cyntel Technologies offers a competitive benefit package to include:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Bereavement Leave
- Military Leave
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Life Insurance
But what sets Cyntel Technologies apart from most other companies? That would be the continual open-door access to Senior Leadership as Cyntel nurtures an environment where you can voice your ideas, opinions, concerns, and you will be heard. Our management focus and culture are based on “One Team, One Fight” and resonates throughout our entire staff every day.