Cyntel Technologies is currently accepting applications for a Geospatial Engineer for a soon to be awarded program in Quantico, VA.
Clearance – TS/SCI and willingness to take a CI Poly, if required
• Work directly with GIS teams by providing data development services towards portal migration services.
• Data Engineer will be primarily responsible for collection and management of all source data, development of processes for maps, development of the conflation process, support model development initiatives, and development of portal production process.
• 12 years of experience working with GIS applications.
Degree and/or certification:
• Bachelor’s degree in Geography or related to duties.
• Willingness to obtain Security+ certification as a contingency for employment (Cyntel sponsored) – Must meet the requirement to sit for the exam.
Apply to get further details or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Cyntel Technologies?
Cyntel Technologies offers a competitive benefit package to include:
• Paid Holidays
• Paid time off (PTO)
• Bereavement Leave
• Military Leave
• Medical Plan
• Dental Plan
• Life Insurance
But what sets Cyntel Technologies apart from most other companies? That would be the continual open-door access to Senior Leadership as Cyntel nurtures an environment where you can voice your ideas, opinions, concerns, and you will be heard. Our management focus and culture are based on “One Team, One Fight” and resonates throughout our entire staff every day.