Cyntel Technologies is currently accepting applications for Mid-Level-All-Source Analyst (HUMINT or CI Focus) in Jacksonville, FL.
Clearance – TS/SCI
Education – Associates degree OR four years of DoD specialized training or 8 years’ experience in lieu of a degree.
Experience – at least four years analytical experience (of which at least two years are CI/HUMINT/intelligence analysis experience) at the tactical/operational level within DoD or equivalent Government agencies and requires former MOS 35F, 350F, 18F, 35D, 34A, OR USMC – 0205 Master Analyst, 0211Counterintelligence/Human Intelligence (CI/HUMINT) Specialist, 0231 Intelligence Specialist, 0239 Intelligence Analyst OR U.S. Navy – Navy Intelligence Specialist OR USAF – 14NX Intelligence Officer or 1N1XX Operations Intelligence, 1N771, Human Intelligence Specialist, 1N451A Intelligence Fusion Analyst OR other equivalent DoD Joint Service or other Service specialty codes
Special skills or qualifications (all required)
• Proficient in utilizing standard computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
• Possess strong research, analytical, and writing skills.
• Be capable of effectively operating as a member of an analytical team from a remote location in support of CJOA requirements.
• Briefing skills to include the ability to clearly articulate complex information.
• Deployed experience in either, Afghanistan, Iraq/SWA regional issues, and CI/HUMINT, CT, political and military analysis
• Education – Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience in either CI/HUMINT, CT and political/military analysis in other AORs
• Tactical and/or operational level experience
• Four years CI/HUMINT experience preferred.
• Experience with assessment of sources and their reporting through the corroboration of source reporting and providing analytical feedback.
Why Cyntel Technologies?
Cyntel Technologies offers a competitive benefit package to include:
Paid time off (PTO)
But what sets Cyntel Technologies apart from most other companies? That would be the continual open-door access to Senior Leadership as Cyntel nurtures an environment where you can voice your ideas, opinions, concerns, and you will be heard. Our management focus and culture are based on “One Team, One Fight” and resonates throughout our entire staff every day.