Cyntel Technologies is currently accepting applications for a MID Level OSINT Analyst for an opportunity in Kuwait. Potentially begin telecommuting from the states due to current COVID restrictions.
Clearance – TS/SCI
- Education – Associates Degree OR four years of direct relevant intelligence analysis experience – eight years total experience in lieu of degree
- Experience – at least four years analytical experience at the operational/strategic level within DoD or equivalent Government agencies and requires former MOS 35F, 350F, 18F, 35D, 34A, or equivalent specialty codes such as USMC – 0204, 0210, 0211 – Counterintelligence/Human Intelligence (CI/HUMINT) Specialist, 0231 Intelligence Specialist, S. Navy – Navy Intelligence Specialist, USAF – 1N051 All Source Intelligence Analyst,1N771 Human Intelligence Specialist, 1N451A Intelligence Fusion Analyst
- Must have competed OSINT Fundamentals Course or OS301
- Special skills or qualifications (all required) –
- Proficient in utilizing standard computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Familiar with and capable of using social media platforms.
- Possess strong research, analytical, and writing skills.
- Be capable of effectively operating as a member of an analytical team from a remote location in support of CJOA requirements.
- Briefing skills to include the ability to clearly articulate information.
- Language Enabled based on current or emerging needs of assigned unit – Arabic and/or one Arabic or Russian – independently tested to ensure ability to listen, read, write, and translate in accordance with either DPLT or ILR) level 2/2 (Levantine Arabic is preferred but Modern Standard Arabic is acceptable) based on assigned unit needs.
In addition to the above, the following are Highly Desired qualifications and/or experience that are NOT required:
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in either CT, Afghanistan, Iraq/SWA regional issues, HUMINT, CI or military analysis
- Completed OS302 OSINT Analytic Tools Course
- Completed EAG – Basic Social Media Analysis Course
- Complete EAG – Advanced Social Media Analysis Course
Why Cyntel Technologies?
Cyntel Technologies offers a competitive benefit package to include:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Bereavement Leave
- Military Leave
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Life Insurance
But what sets Cyntel Technologies apart from most other companies? That would be the continual open-door access to Senior Leadership as Cyntel nurtures an environment where you can voice your ideas, opinions, concerns, and you will be heard. Our management focus and culture are based on “One Team, One Fight” and resonates throughout our entire staff every day.