Cyntel Technologies is currently accepting applications for a MID Level Regional SME for an opportunity in Iraq.
Clearance – TS/SCI
Minimum Education and Work Experience:
- Education – associate degree OR four years direct relevant experience
- Experience – at least four years analytical experience at the operational/strategic level within DoD or equivalent Government agencies and requires former MOS 35F, 350F, 18F, 35D, 34A, or equivalent specialty codes such as USMC – 0204, 0210, 0211 – Counterintelligence/Human Intelligence (CI/HUMINT) Specialist, 0231 Intelligence Specialist, S. Navy – Navy Intelligence Specialist, USAF – 1N051 All Source Intelligence Analyst, 1N771 Human Intelligence Specialist, 1N451A Intelligence Fusion Analyst
Special skills or qualifications (all required) –
- Proficient in utilizing standard MS computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
- USCENTCOM Area of Operations and Area of Influence regional political/military science background – Special emphasis on Russia, Iran, ISIL, Syria, Iraq, Jordan
- Possess strong research, analytical, and writing skills.
- Be capable of effectively operating as a member of an analytical intelligence team.
- Strong briefing skills to include the ability to clearly articulate information to senior members of the intelligence community.
Desirable Skills and Qualifications (not Required)
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree in Middle East regional geopolitical science
- Experience in either Afghanistan, Iraq regional issues or military intelligence analysis
Why Cyntel Technologies?
Cyntel Technologies offers a competitive benefit package to include:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Bereavement Leave
- Military Leave
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Life Insurance
But what sets Cyntel Technologies apart from most other companies? That would be the continual open-door access to Senior Leadership as Cyntel nurtures an environment where you can voice your ideas, opinions, concerns, and you will be heard. Our management focus and culture are based on “One Team, One Fight” and resonates throughout our entire staff every day.