Cyntel Technologies is currently accepting applications for a Program Manager for an upcoming opportunity in Northern Virginia.
Clearance – TS/SCI and CI/Poly within the last five years
- Provide oversight of Administrative and Technical staff supporting a large and complex scope IDIQ contract with the National Geospatial Agency (NGA) located in Virginia and St Louis. PM must be willing to travel between work sites as needed.
- Plan, Manage, and Direct the Program Management Office (PMO) while collaborating with corporate resources to provide deliverables and ensure contract performance meets quality standards.
- Daily Interface with government Contract Officer Representative (COR) and Contracts Officer (KO) along with stakeholders within NGA to ensure deliverables are met on time and within budget. PM will be responsible for cultivating the relationship with the government customer as the face of the program for Cyntel.
- Coordinate corporate resources for Staffing, Contracts, Subcontracts, Security, IT, and Financial support while reporting risk, performance, and constraints to Cyntel Sr Leadership.
Development and management of Program Management Plan (PMP), Quality Control Plan (QCP), Staffing Plan, and Risk Mitigation Plan
- Must be able to brief government customer in routine PMR’s and internal Management Briefs to Sr Leadership.
- Support to Business Development Activities throughout the NCR and various other DoD/IC customers across the world.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Program Management supporting a DoD or IC customer and managing programs of 100+ FTEs.
- Experience managing programs or working within the National Geospatial Agency (NGA).
- Must have experience managing Profit and Loss at the program level
- Must have experience managing successful Staffing and Retention Plans in a Services environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a Regionally accredited University
- Must have either a PMP or CAMP certification
Apply to get further details or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Cyntel Technologies?
Cyntel Technologies offers a competitive benefit package to include:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Bereavement Leave
- Military Leave
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Life Insurance
But what sets Cyntel Technologies apart from most other companies? That would be the continual open-door access to Senior Leadership as Cyntel nurtures an environment where you can voice your ideas, opinions, concerns, and you will be heard. Our management focus and culture are based on “One Team, One Fight” and resonates throughout our entire staff every day.