Cyntel Technologies currently has a need for SCREENERS to support a government customer on a deployed contract in Qatar. This mission has transitioned from a combat role to a Train, Advise, and Assist mission in supporting this INSCOM customer.
- CI Screening – conduct CI focused interviews.
- Four years in military intelligence or investigative experience
- Experience working with interpreters
- Experience with debriefing and investigative methodologies
- Technical writing experience
- Ability to work within a team
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Education – Government CI credentialing course (CISAC)
- Experience with interacting with individuals from other cultures
- Two to four-year deployed experience preferred
- Ability to identify information that requires further investigation
- Former MOS 18F, 35L, 35M, 351L/M, 97B, 97E, 35E, or civilian 1810/1811/0132 badged and credentialed CI Agent or DoD joint service equivalents
- Experience with SIPRNet search engines and database retrieval tools such as QueryTree and M3
Travel: This is a fully deployed opportunity for 12 months (travel and room/board are at no expense to the contractor)
Why Cyntel Technologies?
Cyntel Technologies offers a competitive benefit package to include:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Bereavement Leave
- Military Leave
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Life Insurance
But what sets Cyntel Technologies apart from most other companies? That would be the continual open-door access to Senior Leadership as Cyntel nurtures an environment where you can voice your ideas, opinions, concerns, and you will be heard. Our management focus and culture are based on “One Team, One Fight” and resonates throughout our entire staff every day.