Cyntel Technologies is currently accepting applications for Senior FMV/Imagery Analysts to support a customer at Ft Bragg, NC.
Clearance – TS/SCI
Providing support to SOCOM at Ft Bragg, NC.
- Senior FMV/Imagery Analyst shall perform advanced level FMV/Imagery analysis in support of Special Operations mission regional and point analysis with detailed analysis products to support the Find, Fix, Finish, Exploit, and analyze targeting methodology.
- Senior FMV/Imagery Analysts have 6 years of experience with operational and tactical level intelligence experience to include general experience in the fields of targeting, intelligence systems, and geospatial systems.
- Military personnel who have two years of hands on FMV analysis experience within JSOC meet the minimum requirement.
Minimum Experience Required:
- 4 years hands-on IMINT and/or FMV analysis and production experience out of the last six years.
- Candidates will be expected to fully comprehend the duties of and potentially deploy as an Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Tactical Controller (ITC).
Apply to get further details or send resume to email@example.com
Why Cyntel Technologies?
Cyntel Technologies offers a competitive benefit package to include:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Bereavement Leave
- Military Leave
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Life Insurance
But what sets Cyntel Technologies apart from most other companies? That would be the continual open-door access to Senior Leadership as Cyntel nurtures an environment where you can voice your ideas, opinions, concerns, and you will be heard. Our management focus and culture are based on “One Team, One Fight” and resonates throughout our entire staff every day.